WHAT IS RODEO TRAINER?1. It can be used as sports equipment. Definition: It is an apparatus which makes several groups of muscles work and develop simultaneously (hips, waist, abs, arms, shoulders, legs) in an enjoyable and fun way. Presentation: The seat is fastened on a wrist joint so it can tilt at a given angle in every direction. It’s easy to use: you sit on it and try to keep it in horizontal position. The electronics of the invention enables you to compete both with your own and someone else’s record, and it clock the time spent in the horizontal. Exercise can be more useful and more interesting by using the stirrups, thus increasing the usage of the feet.
Possible application: home, workout rooms, work, and public health (to treat and rehabilitate patients with muscle illnesses and disturbance equilibrium.) Advantages:
- it is effective, as it makes several muscle-groups work intensively thus burning at the most problematic places (spare tyre),
- it develops motion co-ordination,
- it improves posture,
- it is healthy as it uses natural balancing movements,
- its usage is easy and fun and training does not seem to be tiring or boring though it requires more energy,
- it is practical as does not require a big space and can be moved easily (18 kilograms).